What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name Contact Information (including email address)
- Demographic Information (postcode, preferences, interests)
- Other Information Relevant to Customer Surveys and/or Offers
For the complete list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a superior service, and specifically for the following reasons:
We may use the information for internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
If you reside in California, once each year, you have the right to submit a request asking if we have your shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email to email@example.com or write to us at Nu-x.com 5201 Interchange Way Louisville, KY 40229 . Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident requesting a "California Shine the Light" inquiry.
Right to Access of Personal Information.
We only store data that is shared by the customer during registration and while placing orders. Registered users can access their data stored by logging into their account. To request a download of the stored data, users can submit a support ticket.
Deletion of personal data.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into your account and submit a ticket to request to delete all of your account details. We will review this request and will contact you to confirm you are the owner of the account before we delete your account and all other personal information. Please note that we may maintain information about sales transactions in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes. if you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute, lease, or in another manner provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you indicate that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will be required for processing these requests. If you would like to receive a copy of the information held on you please write to NU-X.com 5201 Interchange Way, Louisville, KY 40229. If you believe that any of the information we have for you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly complete and/or correct any information found to be incomplete or incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
- CART The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows the display of pages more quickly.
- COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment
- ID EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND You session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders
- LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use the cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
- STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.